Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Last Tuesday in America

Today is my last Tuesday in America. This time next week I will be arriving in Switzerland! It's so crazy I almost can't believe it! I will be flying out on Monday night (September 9th) and arriving the next day (September 10th). I do still need more support (about $4,500) and am praying that this comes in before I go. Once I arrive in Switzerland I will be attending some welcome week activities at the university to get ready for classes to begin on the 17th of September. I'm so excited to be going but I am also very sad to be saying goodbye to so many wonderful people here too. If you want to see me before I go, let me know!  I also have lots of packing to do as well as administrative details to take care of so please be in prayer for me this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment