Monday, August 26, 2013

Closer and closer

As I sit down to write this my budget percentage has jumped to 80%. I cannot help but praise God this morning for his faithfulness to me! I am still praying that I will arrive in Switzerland before the 17th of September and it is looking more and more possible! I am so thankful for every single person who has made this possible as well as those who have been faithfully praying for me. And while I long to go to Switzerland, I am also enjoying this time here at home with family and friends. It is a blessing to have extra time with them.

During the past few weeks I have had to take a battery of psych evaluation tests as well as an interview to see how I will respond to stress overseas and so that I am better prepared to recognize what my strengths and weaknesses are. Although the interview had questions like What is your greatest achievement? What qualities make a good leader? and so on, it also allowed me to share about Why now? What excites you about moving to Switzerland? It was nice to share about what I'll be doing and recounting the ways that God has allowed all the pieces to fall into place. It was also a great reminder that he is the author and perfecter of our faith and that I can rest on his promises and his timing for this next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment